Clement Manor Health Center is certified for both Medicare and Medicaid. Our long tradition of high quality skilled nursing care is recognized by local, state, and national agencies. Clement Manor holds a 5 Star Rating for skilled nursing home care by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid - the highest ranking possible for quality of care.
5 Star Overall Quality, Health Inspection, Quality Measures, Staffing, and RN Staffing.
A highly dedicated professional staff of skilled nurses is here to provide the best care possible to you or your loved one. At Clement Manor, everyone is seen as a unique individual and is always treated with respect, compassion, dignity, and kindness.
Click here for more info about our US News and World Report Best Nursing Home status
Health Center Features:
- Therapy and rehabilitation services
- Catholic, Protestant, and Ecumenical services held regularly in our chapel
- On-site branch bank available to residents for their financial needs
- Notary services
- Comfortable TV lounges with plasma and large screen monitors
- Quality of life enhancements including a bird aviary and fish tank
- Full service dining room as well as smaller dining rooms located on each unit
- Full-service beauty shop
- In-house palliative care program and hospice affiliations
Health Center Activities
The Health Center Activity department offers a variety of activities to meet the intellectual, spiritual, creative, social, emotional, and recreational needs of residents. Activities take place in large and small group settings and on a one-to-one basis as needed.
Regular activities include trivia, pet visits, card games, sensory visits, beauty hour, Men's Group, and the Memories in the Making art program. And, trips to restaurants, museums, and festivals, along with professional entertainment such as musicians, performances, speakers and demonstrations.
Memory Care activities are chosen to foster choice and independence and include pet visits, the Alzheimer's Association's Memories in the Making art program, Music & Memory, and TimeSlips.