Support Our Mission with Fruitful Giving
There are many ways and opportunities to support Clement Manor. ALL gifts are greatly appreciated and help us to provide quality care and support for our residents enriched lives through respect, collaboration and exceptional service.
2023 Clement Manor Golf Classic
Thank you for supporting the 2023 Clement Manor Golf Classic! You don't have to be a golfer to support the event. Please see the attached sponsorship form for levels of support.
Please contact Natalie with any questions at 414-546-7984.You can donate here, just add in the level of your golf sponsorship. https://www.clementmanor.com/donate-now/
Recognition of Your Gift
Gifts can be recognized in manys ways in our community. Gifts of $1,000 or more will be recognized on the Tree of Tribute in our lobby, as well as on benches or planting gardens along our outdoor walking path.
Ways to Give to Clement Manor
Clement Manor Life Enriched Funds:
- Greatest Needs Fund | Capital Improvements (Unrestricted), includes Pastoral Care
- Employee Appreciation and Emergency Fund
- Center for Enrichment Lifelong Learning Programs for residents and all seniors in the community;
- Entertainment for Residents (live music, outings, theater, technology, art, supplies)
- Education and Training for Staff (scholarships)
- Legacy Society - Planned Giving, Estate Planning, Legacy/Memorial Gifts
Legacy Society gifts could include remembering Clement Manor in your will; making Clement Manor a beneficiary in your charitable giving plan, life insurance policy, or retirement account; making provisions for Clement Manor in your trust arrangement.
In Kind Donations
We welcome donations to enrich the lives of our residents year round, including craft supplies, puzzles, gift cards, new toiletry products, and more. Click here to Donate Now!Thank You!
It is our people who make us AMAZING. When you support Clement Manor, you are supporting our entire community. To learn more about Fruitful Giving, please call 414-546-7358. Clement Manor is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.