CLEMENT MANOR GOLF CLASSIC 2021
Join us on Monday, July 19 for our biggest fundraiser of the year.CLICK HERE for all the details and to Register or Donate
to the Golf Classic.
Click here to Make a Donation to Clement Manor
We Invite You to Support Our Mission
St. Francis of Assisi once said, "For it is in giving that we receive." There are many ways and opportunities to support Clement Manor. Whether it is a memorial or tribute gift, an in-kind gift, or the gift of your time, ALL gifts are greatly appreciated and help us to provide quality care and support for Elders and their families.
To learn more about all of the opportunities to enrich the lives of residents or to discuss your personal or organization's philanthropic goals, please contact Keri Gerlach, Director of Marketing and Fund Development at 414-546-7995.
Clement Manor is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Recognition of Your Gift
- Gifts of $2,000 or more will be recognized on the Tree of Tribute and gifts over $5,000 will be recognized on the St. Francis Stained Glass.
A Few Ways and Reasons to Give:
- Cash Gifts - we welcome currency, checks, money orders and certain credit cards.
- Matching Gifts - check with your employer to see if your company matches donations.
- Memorial Gifts - Memorial Gifts are a thoughtful expression of sympathy and a precious gift to the living. The family of the person remembered is notified of your thoughtfulness.
- Tribute Gifts - Tribute Gifts are a unique and lasting way to recognize someone special. Occasions such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, Grandparent's Day, birthday's and anniversaries are all days that can be made special with a commemorative gift.
- Charitable/Estate Planning - God left His legacy by giving us His only son. Have you considered leaving your legacy? Please consider making a charitable bequest to Clement Manor in your will. Those who designate Clement Manor in their estate planning and let Clement Manor know will be come members of the Clement Manor Legacy Society. Gifts to Clement Manor can make a lasting impact on generations to come and can be incorporated and added to your estate planning at any time. Charitable Estate Planning options include:
- Remembering Clement Manor in your will
- Obtaining a chartable gift annuity that names Clement Manor as ultimate beneficiary
- Making provision for Clement Manor in a trust arrangement
- Naming Clement Manor as your life insurance beneficiary
- Naming Clement Manor as beneficiary of a retirement account
- Your thoughtful planning can make a difference in the lives of so many people for generations to come. Taking time now to plan will assist us in continuing to provide superior care with respect and compassion.
Spiritual Care Fund
As a faith-based nonprofit, we are committed to enriching the lives of all those in our care by offering pastoral care. Pastoral Care services are not covered by insurance, Medicare or Medicaid so your gifts will help us to be able to continue offering Catholic Mass, Protestant services, grief support, spiritual retreats and support for families during care transitions.
Our Chapel is in need of upgrades and enhancements that will create a more inviting place for residents to experience God's love including lighting, flooring, sound equipment to be able to broadcast services through our internal television system, and seating. Gifts to the Spriritual Care Fund include certain benefits at these levels:
- $50 - at this level and above, you will become part ofour Spiritual Care Circle and receive a special inviation to cleebrate the completion of the Chapel enhancement project
- $100 - at this level, you are helping to ensure that the internal T.V. broadcasts can continue
- $500 - at this level, a new chapel chair will include an engraved plate with your name or that of a loved one. Our goal is to fill the Chapel with 100 new chairs
- $1,000 - at this level, you will be helping to light the Chapel as a beacon of hope for all
- $2,000 - at this level and above, an engraved leaf will be added to our Tree of Tribute with your name or that of a loved one.
So that we can continue to have the personal protective equipment, cleaning, and sanitizing supplies necessary to keep residents and staff safe during COVID-19 or any other health pandemic, please consider a donation to help re-stock these vital supplies.In-kind Donations
Your items can help to support the variety of life enriching programs offered to residents across campus. For a complete list, please contact us at 414-546-7995. Here are some of the items needed all year round:
Word search and puzzle books, large and regular print
No. 2 pencils
Craft supplies including paints, paper, glue
Adult Coloring books and colored pencils/gel pens
Un-opened personal care items such as lotion, perfume, cologne, tissues, nail polish
Knick-knacks for Bingo prizes
Gift Cards for Pick N Save, Walmart, Target, Amazon and Michael's