We Invite You to Support Our Mission
St. Francis of Assisi once said, "For it is in giving that we receive." There are many ways and opportunities to support Clement Manor. Whether it is a memorial or tribute gift, an in-kind gift, or the gift of your time, ALL gifts are greatly appreciated and help us to provide quality care and support for Elders and their families.
To learn more about all of the opportunities to enrich the lives of residents or to discuss your personal or organization's philanthropic goals, please contact us at 414-321-1800.
Clement Manor is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW
Recognition of Your Gift
- Gifts of $2,000 or more will be recognized on the Tree of Tribute and gifts over $5,000 will be recognized on the St. Francis Stained Glass.
A Few Ways and Reasons to Give:
- Cash Gifts - we welcome currency, checks, money orders and certain credit cards.
- Matching Gifts - check with your employer to see if your company matches donations.
- Memorial Gifts - Memorial Gifts are a thoughtful expression of sympathy and a precious gift to the living. The family of the person remembered is notified of your thoughtfulness.
- Tribute Gifts - Tribute Gifts are a unique and lasting way to recognize someone special. Occasions such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, Grandparent's Day, birthday's and anniversaries are all days that can be made special with a commemorative gift.
- Charitable/Estate Planning - God left His legacy by giving us His only son. Have you considered leaving your legacy? Please consider making a charitable bequest to Clement Manor in your will. Those who designate Clement Manor in their estate planning and let Clement Manor know will be come members of the Clement Manor Legacy Society. Gifts to Clement Manor can make a lasting impact on generations to come and can be incorporated and added to your estate planning at any time. Charitable Estate Planning options include:
- Remembering Clement Manor in your will
- Obtaining a chartable gift annuity that names Clement Manor as ultimate beneficiary
- Making provision for Clement Manor in a trust arrangement
- Naming Clement Manor as your life insurance beneficiary
- Naming Clement Manor as beneficiary of a retirement account
- Your thoughtful planning can make a difference in the lives of so many people for generations to come. Taking time now to plan will assist us in continuing to provide superior care with respect and compassion.
Spiritual Care Fund
As a faith-based nonprofit, we are committed to enriching the lives of all those in our care by offering pastoral care. Pastoral Care services are not covered by insurance, Medicare or Medicaid so your gifts will help us to be able to continue offering Catholic Mass, Protestant services, grief support, spiritual retreats and support for families during care transitions.
We invite you to help us with our 2021-2022 Spiritual Care Fund Project - Outdoor Walking Path. We want to enhance the path to make it safe and enjoyable for residents, families and staff. Along the way there will be sitting/rest areas, sculptures and a bee and butterfly garden. The path will be fully accessible, too! The benefits of spending time outdoors are well-documented including being outside in nature makes one feel more alive and provides a greater sense of energy and vitality leading to helping people be more resistant to illness. Please join us in this effort to enrich the lives of all those we serve.
Your items can help to support the variety of life enriching programs offered to residents across campus. For a complete list, please contact us at 414-321-1800. Here are some of the items needed all year round:
Word search and puzzle books, large and regular print
No. 2 pencils
Craft supplies including paints, paper, glue
Adult Coloring books and colored pencils/gel pens
Un-opened personal care items such as lotion, perfume, cologne, tissues, nail polish
Knick-knacks for Bingo prizes
Gift Cards for Pick N Save, Walmart, Target, Amazon and Michael's