Click here to Donate Now!
We Invite You to Support Our Mission
St. Francis of Assisi once said, "For it is in giving that we receive." There are many ways and opportunities to support Clement Manor. Whether it is a memorial or tribute gift, an in-kind gift or the gift of your time, ALL gifts are greatly appreciated and help us to provide quality care and support for Elders and their families.
Recognition of Your Gift
- Gifts of $1,500 or more will be recognized on the Tree of Tribute and gifts over $5,000 will be recognized on the St. Francis Stained Glass.
A Few Ways and Reasons to Give:
- Cash Gifts - we welcome currency, checks, money orders and certain credit cards.
- Matching Gifts - check with your employer to see if your company matches donations.
- Memorial Gifts - Memorial Gifts are a thoughtful expression of sympathy and a precious gift to the living. The family of the person remembered is notified of your thoughtfulness.
- Tribute Gifts - Tribute Gifts are a unique and lasting way to recognize someone special. Occasions such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day, Grandparent's Day, birthday's and anniversaries are all days that can be made special with a commemorative gift.
- Charitable/Estate Planning - God left His legacy by giving us His only son. Have you considered leaving your legacy? Please consider making a charitable bequest to Clement Manor in your will. Those who designate Clement Manor in their estate planning and let Clement Manor know will be come members of the Clement Manor Legacy Society. Gifts to Clement Manor can make a lasting impact on generations to come and can be incorporated and added to your estate planning at any time. Charitable Estate Planning options include:
- Remembering Clement Manor in your will
- Obtaining a chartable gift annuity that names Clement Manor as ultimate beneficiary
- Making provision for Clement Manor in a trust arrangement
- Naming Clement Manor as your life insurance beneficiary
- Naming Clement Manor as beneficiary of a retirement account
- Your thoughtful planning can make a difference in the lives of so many people for generations to come. Taking time now to plan will assist us in continuing to provide superior care with respect and compassion.
- It is our goal to promote harmony with God's creation in the spirit of St. Francis and to serve the sensory needs of the Clement Manor community by adding specific enhancements to the campus landscape. Families over the years have significantly contributed to the beauty of our campus through Memorial and Tribute Gifts. We invite you to consider this giving option that supports our long-range landscape plan. While there are many items on our wish list, these items are the most in need:
- Custom-made teak benches
- Statues and other ornamental garden accessories
- Shade trees
- Flowering shrubs and bushes
- A summer's worth of plants and flowers for containers
- Perennial garden
- Herb garden
- American Flag Sponsorship
Clement Manor Golf Classic
Golf Classic - July 22, 2019 at New Berlin Hills.Clement Manor Center for Enrichment
There are many opportunities to showcase your alignment with lifelong learning for mature adults such as underwriting guest speaker appearances, helping to improve technology for more interactive learning, and sponsoring a classroom.In-kind Donations
Contact us to find out how your items can help to support the variety of life enriching programs offered to residents across campus.
To learn more or to discuss your philanthropic goals, please contact our Director of Marketing and Fund Development, at 414-546-7995.