Mission and Values
Clement Manor is a healthcare organization sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis that is committed to providing a continuum of care and fostering the highest potential for well being of each individual on our campuses and in our communities through the values of respect, collaboration and quality service.Clement Manor, Inc. perpetuates this mission through:
- The provision of a continuum of services to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and their families as they age, focusing on health maintenance and restoration, as well as support during life transition and loss.
- The provision of rehabilitative and training services to persons in any life stage, which empower and enable the individual to accept and overcome limitation and disability.
- The commitment to a corporate atmosphere that fosters respect for the uniqueness and dignity of both the provider and recipient of care, and in which collaboration, personal growth and excellence are encouraged and supported.
Clement Manor, Inc. is sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis, and continues the healing mission of the Catholic Church through those basic values that promote the spirit of:
- Respect - manifesting in all activities, and attitudes a profound regard for residents, employees, families, and visitors.
- Collaboration - encouraging all persons to work together as partners, sharing the ongoing discernment and responsibility to create a just and caring community.
- Quality Service - encouraging participation by all levels within the organization to combine their strengths to provide outstanding service.
Clement Manor Receives Recognition for Pastoral Care Services from BizTimes
Clement Manor's Pastoral Care Team was recognized by BizTimes as Notable Heroes in Health Care in December 2020 for their commitment to provide the spiritual care and growth that residents and staff need not only during the pandemic, but every day. Clement Manor is sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis and has been helping families by providing senior housing and healthcare services in the Milwaukee area since 1982.CLICK HERE
to read the full article.
We Are Proud to Collaborate
The School Sisters of St. Francis is our sponsoring community
The American Health Care Association is a non-profit alliance of affiliated state healthcare organizations representing the long-term care industry on a federal level.
LeadingAge Wisconsin is a statewide membership association of nonprofit corporations dedicated to serving the needs of aging adults and people with disabilities.
Serving the state of Wisconsin, the Association provides reliable information and care consultation; supportive services for families; educational opportunities; funding for dementia research; and advocacy efforts for public policy changes across the state.
Wisconsin Association of Senior Centers
Wisconsin Adult Day Services Association