Memory Care Assisted Living
Clement Manor Clare Suites
As part of the Clement Manor continuum of care, Clare Suites is a secure and supportive living option for elders age 62 or better living with cognitive impairment. Twenty-three private suites and common areas are designed to support choice and independence. Personalized care plans help elders to maintain their sense of purpose and involvement in an environment that allows maximum freedom while ensuring personal safety. A monthly service fee includes:
- 24-hour staff that are trained to provide memory care-specific support and attention to residents
- A private suite with private bathroom
- Heat, electricity, water and basic satellite TV
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry services
- A weekly whirlpool bath with assistance
- Coordination and contact with medical professionals
- Health monitoring by a nurse
- Coordination of transportation for off-site appointments
- First call pendant
- Social services
- Pastoral care
- Support and resources for those on their journey as care partners
Click Here for the Clare Suites Activity Calendar
Additional services for a fee include:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathroom assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Hair salon and spa
- Medication administration
- Physician, podiatry, dental and hearing specialists, and optometry services
- Psychology and psychiatry consultations
- Laboratory services
- Wound consultation
- Wander management equipment
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Coordination of palliative care/ hospice
Caregivers focus on learning about each elder to help maintain his/her personality and lifestyle. Memory care-specific programming that offers choice and independence is provided daily and includes:
For more information or to schedule a visit, call Kim at 414.546.7000.
- Small group and individual activities that help to maintain the elder’s sense of purpose and involvement such as Life Stations.
- Choices to engage spiritually including taking communion and attending Catholic Mass or Protestant services.
- Creative art expression with the Alzheimer’s Association’s “Memories in the Making”® program.
- Transformative, therapeutic personalized music and use of iPods through the “Music and Memory” program.
- Person-centered engagement through storytelling with TimeSlips™.
- Recreation, social connection, education and personalized direction through “It’s Never Too Late.”
- A variety of physical and cognitive fitness choices.
- Community outings.