Memory Care and Enhanced Assisted Living
Clement Manor Clare Suites
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF CLARE SUITES
As part of the Clement Manor continuum of care, Clare Suites is a Community Based-Residential Facility (CBRF), a supportive and secure living option for elders age 62 and better who can benefit from enhanced assisted living services and/or memory care. Licensed nursing staff collaborate with residents, their care partners, and physicians to create specialized care plans that support medical needs. Care is provided in an environment that fosters independence, offers choices, and bolsters sense of purpose. Clare Suites has 45 private suites and one shared suite.
An assessment to determine the level of care needed is part of the application process.A monthly service fee starting at $5,570 includes:
- 24-hour staff that are trained to provide memory care-specific support and attention to residents
- Licensed nursing staff onsite 24/7
- A private suite with private bathroom furnished with a bed, nightstand, clothes bureau and dresser
- Heat, electricity, water and basic satellite TV
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry services
- A weekly whirlpool bath with assistance
- Coordination and contact with medical professionals
- Health monitoring by a nurse
- Coordination of transportation for off-site appointments
- First call pendant
- Social services
- Pastoral care
- Support and resources for those on their journey as care partners
Clare Suites Memory Care and Enhanced Assisted Living Services
Services that help to determine what care level is needed include:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathroom assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Hair salon and spa
- Medication administration
- Physician, podiatry, dental and hearing specialists, and optometry services
- Psychology and psychiatry consultations
- Laboratory services
- Wound consultation
- Wander management equipment
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Coordination of palliative care/ hospice
Memory Care and Enhanced Assisted Living Our Approach to Purposeful Living
Caregivers focus on learning about each elder to help maintain his/her personality and lifestyle. A variety of programming is designed to support resident-specific needs. Some of the programming includes:
For more information or to schedule a visit, call Kim at 414.546.7000.
- Small group and individual activities that help to maintain the elder’s sense of purpose and involvement such as Life Stations.
- Choices to engage spiritually including taking communion and attending Catholic Mass or Protestant services.
- Creative art expression with the Alzheimer’s Association’s “Memories in the Making”® program.
- Transformative, therapeutic personalized music and use of iPods through the “Music and Memory” program.
- Person-centered engagement through storytelling with TimeSlips™.
- Recreation, social connection, education and personalized direction through “It’s Never Too Late.”
- A variety of physical and cognitive fitness choices.
- Community outings.
Clement Manor is a smoke-free campus.
CLICK HERE for more information.