Clement Manor is licensed for 98 assisted living apartments for elders who wish to maintain their independence, but can benefit from added support and assistance with activities of daily living.
Most apartments are newly renovated with walk-in showers and within the apartment complex, you'll find a casual setting with a library, activity room, lounges, an aviary, a secure outdoor courtyard, and Wellness Clinic - all designed to support your independence.
Assisted Living Features
All apartment residents have access to daily church services, activities, hair salon, and bank. Additionally, all apartment residents have priority to receive care in the Health Center, if needed.
Assisted Living apartments feature all the amenities of the Independent Apartments, as well as:
- Up to 3 meals a day with snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled activities daily
- Assistance with personal cares such as bathing, grooming, dressing and medication administration
- Beautiful chapel with Mass offered 5 times/week and ecumenical services
- Transportation to in-house activities
- Wellness clinic and regular health monitoring
- 24-hour assistance as needed
- Emergency assistance via pull-cord system