Volunteer With Us
Clement Manor depends on the caring spirit of volunteer helpers. Even an hour or two of your time will help to enrich the lives of our residents and their families.
Benefits received by our volunteers are numerous:
- The satisfaction that comes from helping those in need and making a difference!
- A free lunch after volunteering four consecutive hours
- An annual celebration dinner is held to recognize all of our volunteers
- An invitation to join the staff at social events throughout the year
- Volunteers are encouraged to attend educational training programs and in-services
- References are provided upon request
- Free flu immunizations
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Escorting residents to and from in-house activities
- Escorting residents on outings
- Assisting our Gift Shop and Country Store
- Delivering mail
- Pastoral Care
- Helping with activities for individuals or small groups
- Special event helpers
Fun, new opportunities arise daily!
For more information, contact Laurie at (414)-546-7397.