Clement Manor is a healthcare organization sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis that is committed to providing a continuum of care and fostering the highest potential for well being of each individual on our campuses and in our communities through the values of respect, collaboration and quality service.
Clement Manor, Inc. perpetuates this mission through:
- The provision of a continuum of services to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and their families as they age, focusing on health maintenance and restoration, as well as support during life transition and loss.
- The provision of rehabilitative and training services to persons in any life stage, which empower and enable the individual to accept and overcome limitation and disability.
- The commitment to a corporate atmosphere that fosters respect for the uniqueness and dignity of both the provider and recipient of care, and in which collaboration, personal growth and excellence are encouraged and supported.
Clement Manor, Inc. is sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis, and continues the healing mission of the Catholic Church through those basic values that promote the spirit of:
- Respect --- manifesting in all activities, and attitudes a profound regard for residents, employees, families, and visitors.
- Collaboration --- encouraging all persons to work together as partners, sharing the ongoing discernment and responsibility to create a just and caring community.
- Quality Service --- encouraging participation by all levels within the organization to combine their strengths to provide outstanding service.