Clement Manor's Health Center is a 166 bed skilled nursing facility that is fully certified for both Medicare and Medicaid. Our long tradition of quality care is recognized by local, state, and national agencies. A highly dedicated professional staff is here to provide the best care possible to you or your loved one. At Clement Manor, everyone is seen as a unique individual and is always treated with respect, compassion, dignity, and kindness.
For persons who are living with chronic or disabling conditions, we provide long-term care and assistance with activities of daily living in a warm, home-like setting.
Memory Care Neighborhoods: Francis Haven and Evergreen
Evergreen and Francis Haven are designed to focus on the long-term needs of Elders with memory loss. This community provides an environment that decreases environmental stress and allows for the pursuit of individual interests and group socialization. It provides a stable environment that allows Elders to "age in place" in order to continue to benefit from supportive relationships with their caregivers and loved ones.
Health Center Features:
- Therapy and rehabilitation services
- Catholic, Protestant, and Ecumenical services held regularly in our chapel
- On-site branch bank available to residents for their financial needs
- Notary services
- Comfortable TV lounges with plasma and large screen monitors
- Quality of life enhancements including a bird aviary and fish tank
- Full service dining room as well as smaller dining rooms located on each unit
- Full-service beauty shop
- In-house palliative care program and hospice affiliations
Health Center Activities
The Health Center Activity department offers a variety of activities to meet the intellectual, spiritual, creative, social, emotional, and recreational needs of residents. Activities take place in large and small group settings and on a one-to-one basis as needed.
Regular activities include Bingo, bowling, musical activities and art projects. Other special programs include fun trips to restaurants, museums, and festivals, and professional entertainment like musicians, performances, speakers and demonstrations.
CLICK HERE for this month's calendar of activities.