Awards & Recognition
Clement Manor continues to be recognized for its level of service and outstanding commitment to quality.
- The Caregivers Spiritual Retreat event has received the 2010 Benedictine Spirit Award-Community Focus. Clement Manor is honored to have hosted this special one day event for the past four years. The event is designed to allow caregivers of all types and of all faiths the opportunity to renew the spirit of their heart and is a collaborative effort with other organizations in the community.
- Wisconsin Forward Award, the state's premier organization for the promotion and recognition of high-performance managmenet principles, presented Clement Manor with a Wisconsin Forward Award in the Proficency category in 2010.
- Clement Manor received an Excellence in Action Award in 2008 from My InnerView, a renowned quality management firm. Residents and their family members ranked Clement Manor in the top 10 percent of My InnerView's surveys. When asked if they would recommend Clement Manor to others, they overwhelmingly marked their satisfaction as "excellent".
- The organization received the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living Step III Quality Award in 2008 and the Step II Quality Award in 2004. Clement Manor was the first facility in Wisconsin to have recieved the award both in 2004 and in 2008.
- Memory Care program manager Ruth Hovland has earned public recognition including the 2007 Alzheimer's Association Professional of the Year Award and the 2007 Business Journal's Women of Influence Award in the category of Innovation.
- Assistant Administrator and Director of Nursing Linda Struhar received the Wisconsin Health Care Association's "Nurse of the Year" award in 2007.
- Clement Manor was named "Facility of the Year" in 2004 by the Wisconsin Health Care Association.
- Medical Director, Dr. Mary Cohan, was named "Physician of the Year" by the Wisconsin Health Care Association in 2003.
- Director of Mission Services, Sr. Kate Fink, received the Wisconsin Health Care Association award for "Spiritual Leader of the Year" in 2001.
- Clement Manor was selected for the "Landscape Merit Award" by the City of Greenfield, for visual impact, pleasing design, and landscape maintenance in 2004 and 2005.